Want to get away from the city? Durango’s Canyon is more than just a great concert event and venue. Much like the meteorite that may have created the canyon, our camping experience is out of this world!
Durango’s Campground is located within a 45-50 mile radius of Nacogdoches, Marshall, Longview, Tyler and Shreveport, LA. We are outside of Henderson, TX as you head toward Nacogdoches on Highway 259 and just 1 mile west on FM1798 as you head toward Laneville. Complete with a 150-site RV park, Durango’s Canyon offers its guests a great camping experience at a great price.
With full hookups including 30 and 50-amp electricity, water and sewer at 115 sites and 35 sites ready for events or weekends with water and electrical, we offer camping at a reasonable price at a great facility. There’s nothing quite like enjoying an East Texas night at Durango’s Canyons. Whether you’re just spending the night or looking to make an extended stay, all 120-acres of our facility are yours to explore.
Enjoy camping your way!
- Our RV Park has sites with full and partial hookups, a dump station, and internet access. Enjoy the beauty of East Texas and visit the area events while staying in your own RV.
- Unique Cabins line the rim of the crater and many are available to you. All of our cabins have covered decks that overlook the crater. It’s a great view during one of our events or during a pleasant Texas evening.
- We also have two Party Houses that will accommodate larger groups.
- Rustic camping is available for adventurers. Bring your own tent and pick your spot next to a pond, under a tree or in a field. Enjoy the piney woods and view the large Texas sky. Spectacular sunsets and peaceful dawns make you feel close to nature.
- Visit Crater Clubhouse when you want to schedule a private party.
If you’re interested in staying at Durango’s Canyons, call us for reservations or fill out our online contact form today!
1039 FM 1798 W ♦ Mount Enterprise, TX 75681 ♦ Main Office (903) 898-2772