is a Campground and Outdoor Entertainment Venue.
The Venue is available for Promoters of all and varied offerings. Durango’s is under New Management and Ownership the past few years, with many enhancements.
- The property consists of: 120 Acres of land.
- Centrally located in the Heart of East Texas.
- Less than an hour from all major cities in East Texas including Tyler, Lufkin, Nacogdoches, Henderson, Kilgore, Carthage, Longview, Shreveport, and 3 hours from Dallas and Houston.
- 150 RV sites with 115 full hookups and 35 electric and water only.
- Cabins for rent along rim of Crater.
- Virtually unlimited shaded rustic camping and RV self contained parking.
- Hot showers for campers.
- Swimming hole behind stage area.
- Scenic Fishing Hole in back camping area with Power for additional stage or vending.
- Lake for swimming and light boating activities.
- Trails throughout property and camping areas for Walking, Golf Cart or 4 wheel riding.
- Ticketing Booth positioned at Main Entrance to Property.
- Crater Clubhouse is a 80 ft. by 60 ft. building for meetings, gatherings or special events that overlooks the Crater Amphitheater Stage.
Availability and Pricing:
Available for events year round but subject to weather for outdoor events
- Available for benefits at special pricing.
- Contact: Steve Brady, General Manager (903) 898-2772
*Includes the Stage, Backstage Cabin, Cement pad, Vendor Spots with electric and water, and parking lot.
1039 FM 1798 W ♦ Mount Enterprise, TX 75681 ♦ Main Office (903) 898-2772